Sunday, March 09, 2008

Wishing for Three

Today I went to the hospital to visit a friend who just had a baby girl. I held her and it brought back all those feelings that come when you are holding a new life. At times I do regret the decision Jose and I made after Marissa was born. I know that physically it was the best decision for us. It's just sometimes my heart longs for another child. I am so very grateful that God gave us the two we have. They have brightened up my life in a way I never thought possible. There are times though when I feel there is a missing part of our family.

I do know that God can give us another child and we are open to bringing a child into our lives. We definitely have plans to adopt when both our children are in school. I have no doubt that an adopted child will fill that void in my heart as much as a biological child would. I just wish we could adopt now. All I can do is pray and I know God will work things out in His time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are feeling down right now. :(

Think of the positive, you don't have to do the morning sickness crap again!! THAT'S A BENEFIT!! And you don't have to go through so much physical pain to still be brought so much joy by the next child that WILL enter your life. You just get to love them, and give them the life that they deserve!! That in itself will be a true gift worth waiting for!!

And don't forget, tubals CAN be reversed!! My nephew Paddon is proof.