Saturday, May 01, 2010

Can He Really Be 6?

My baby boy is 6, not sure where those 6 years have gone. I'm so grateful I was able to be home and throw him a birthday party this year (last year I was in the hospital and missed it).

He had a Star Wars party of course, three years in a row and I'm betting next year will be the same. We made light sabers out of pool noodles again (post pictures of those later). It rained so what was supposed to be an outside party quickly became an inside one. They had a blast having a picnic on the floor while watching the movie Star Wars The Clone Wars and had a light saber fight in my living room while I ran around removing all the breakables. :)
I will try and post more pictures of the actually party as soon as my photographer (MARLA) sends them to me :)





Happy 6th Birthday Roo Bear you have changed my world forever and I love you with all my heart.



0 comments: