Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Quick Visit with My Friend Jen

Jennifer and I met on an online moms forum when Ruben was a baby. We live 5 hours from each other and first met about 2 years ago. This was our second meeting and my first time meeting her adorable, sweet, perfect new baby Carter, well he's not brand new but to me he is.

She has two other little guys Jared and Alex. I can't believe how fast they are growing. I can't wait until we can get together again and hopefully it will be sooner and for longer this time.

Jen is awesome and I don't know how I would have made it without her these last few years, we have spent many many hours on the phone as our children have went from newborns to toddlers to starting school.
They were traveling to see her grandmother and stop here so we could have a quick visit.




I could have held Carter all day, good thing they don't live close because I probably would :)



Even Jose had to get his hands on this adorable little guy.







I love this one, Jared was probably thinking, "what the heck happened to Ruben's hair?"




0 comments: